• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

looking to hire help quickly for Plesk server problem

KingSky

New Pleskian
Hello,

For the most part I can solve my Plesk problems by searching these forums, Google, or just fiddling. But occasionally I have a problem I can't solve. I am looking for some help in this department. I would like to hire someone, and have some help on hand for items that I can't solve and need fixed in a hurry :)

At the moment I am having a problem with Shared SSL which I have had set up for a couple of years. During the last CP upgrade to 8.0.4 the shared SSL files started downloading instead of parsing php... even the folders try to download.

I think this is probably a simple issue for someone smarter than me but I have been at it for about 14 hours and cannot solve it.

Please contact me via email: kevin AT greatriverdesign DOT com, or Yahoo: [email protected]

Thanks,
-Kevin

Urtechs.com

Call Jamie Charleston of URTECHS.COM at 1-717-431-8139. He is excellent at everything related to Parallels.com

- Chris

Back