• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Looping Login...

S

scubaj

Okay, here's the background...

I first had this problem following the installation of Zend (which I'm not sure why it's not installed by default, but anyway...) and what I found to fix the problem was the php.ini file under the windows directory was changed and I guess Plesk did not like the new one. So, i took the backup, modified the last 3 lines to add the Zend thing to it and everything was happy.

Now, I tried to install mcrypt - which is need for a billing script I use. It too required a modification to php.ini, which I did manually. I was getting cannot file the lib file - okay, back out the changes and everything is happy now - NOPE! I must have modified something else, but I cannot recall what it was, Ihave been thru the php.ini file several times and it all looks correct. But, when I went to https://www.zonegaming.net:8443/login.php3 - it give's me nothing but a constant refresh - and I cannot login at all, infact nothing comes up on the screen..

I think it's a problem within the php.ini file, but cannot locate it. I cannot locate the orginal php.ini that comes with plesk - SO, any suggestions?

-Jay
[email protected]

Still a noted issue, but I resolved it by just reinstalling the system on a Windows2003 web server.

-Jay

Back