• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Lost webmail calendar/address book with 7.5.3

G

geofharries

We have a client who has been using the Horde webmail program to manage their email, address book and calendar.

Since our upgrade to 7.5.3 last week, their address book and calendar seem to have been deleted, but all old email is still available. Now when they log into Horde, all they see are email messages, but no calendar or address book.

Any solutions?

Many thanks in advance

geof

I just noticed this too. I had many appointments set up in the Horde Calendar. Where is it?

The release notes for 7.5.3 say that Kronolith Calendar is included for Horde, but I see it nowhere.

Got it figured out. After I ran the 7.5.3 update, I looked in the Updates area in Plesk and noticed there were some Horde add-ins that were not installed. Once I installed them, the calendar came back and had all my stuff in it. Woohoo!

Great! Thanks for your help - it works now.

regards

geof

Mine doesnt seem to want to come back for one of my users. I did the extras manually and with the plesk updater. neither will retrieve the users address book. I can see it in the sql database, but webmail doesnt pull his address book up. I'm still playing with different combinations to see if I can retrieve his data.. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

Barstow

Back