1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Lots of error after installing SP 6.4.2

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by sonics, May 13, 2004.

1. sonics

sonics Regular Pleskian

23%
  2. tdscom

tdscom Guest

Have you applied all the post-SP2 hotfixes as well?

3. sonics

sonics Regular Pleskian

23%
    yes i have applied all the patches witch are on the plesk page at the download section.

4. tdscom

tdscom Guest

Then you may want to open a support ticket with Plesk to have your problems sorted out.

5. sonics

sonics Regular Pleskian

23%
    i did open a ticket, but i had to setup some customers and couldn't wait till the support guys reacted to my ticket, but it dind't take that long :) .

so did i just search around and found the same problem here in the formum. So the solution is that patch:

http://www.sw-soft.com/en/download/plesk/patches/win/hf04031912/

The Autoupdater should have installed that patch but in my case it didn't. From 6 Patches were 2 missing although i startet the autoupdate by hand.

but now everything is working. Thanks for helping me guys and special tanks to hammersen