• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Lsass process and memory resources

I

ignacio

Hello friends,

I've been detecting that in Task Manager the lsass.exe process starts with 2 MB of memory consumption, and it slowly grows up (i've even see it using 250MB of memory), this makes plesk services fall down.
Anybody had the same problem? Any suggestion to fix this memory consumption? The only remedy I have is to restart the server. (There are no viruses or malicious software detected in the server after running several scans).

Thanks for your help.

same here it started on 11th of mai with using appox 25% cpu and memory. I noticed it togeather with Statistics.exe that was running already for 6 hours, normally 2 hours approx

I am having the same problem. If I end the Statistics.exe process, the CPU usage drops.

Is there a fix for this? I am on a fresh install with no traffic whatsoever.

There is a fix by replacing the statistics.exe. There is a link somewhere on this forum where to get it, Couldn't find it right away for you

Originally posted by Toepes
There is a fix by replacing the statistics.exe. There is a link somewhere on this forum where to get it, Couldn't find it right away for you

I found that after I posted it. I am trying it now.

Thanks!

Back