1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Lsass process and memory resources

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by ignacio, May 10, 2007.

1. ignacio

ignacio Guest

Hello friends,

I've been detecting that in Task Manager the lsass.exe process starts with 2 MB of memory consumption, and it slowly grows up (i've even see it using 250MB of memory), this makes plesk services fall down.
    Anybody had the same problem? Any suggestion to fix this memory consumption? The only remedy I have is to restart the server. (There are no viruses or malicious software detected in the server after running several scans).

Thanks for your help.

2. Toepes

Toepes Guest

same here it started on 11th of mai with using appox 25% cpu and memory. I noticed it togeather with Statistics.exe that was running already for 6 hours, normally 2 hours approx

3. chadavan

chadavan Guest

I am having the same problem. If I end the Statistics.exe process, the CPU usage drops.

Is there a fix for this? I am on a fresh install with no traffic whatsoever.

4. Toepes

Toepes Guest

There is a fix by replacing the statistics.exe. There is a link somewhere on this forum where to get it, Couldn't find it right away for you

5. chadavan

chadavan Guest

I found that after I posted it. I am trying it now.

Thanks!

6. chadavan

chadavan Guest