1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Mail To all

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by keymasterdk, Aug 3, 2005.

1. keymasterdk

keymasterdk Basic Pleskian

73%
    Hi :)

Is it possible to send a mail to all mails that are set up in plesk. Or to all owners of domains. I think it would be cool when making big changes or special messages has to be send out to the users....

Regards John

2. truthmonkey42

truthmonkey42 Guest

Honestly, I think the only two 'speedy' methods both take a little bit of footwork... The first would be to build your own mailgroup and harvest the client email addresses into it (and add to it when new users hop on) or if you have terminal/remdesk access go into the MailEnable administrator

Messaging Manager
    + Post Offices
    +domain.com <--click on each domain

when you click on each domain the right-hand panel will have an option for "Email Users" which you can use to send a message to every user of that postoffice...

hope that helps a little.

--T42

3. keymasterdk

keymasterdk Basic Pleskian

73%
    Hi

Thank you for your replay. i think i will do the thing with the mail group. But fun that Pleask did not think about this ?

Regards John