• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mailenable, cant send from localhost

C

curra

hi guys,

windows 2003 with plesk 7.5.6 system here.

I cant send from webmail or plesk itself.

diagnostic of mailenable brings 3 errors

ip1
220 TTH1 Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service, Version: 6.0.3790.1830 ready at Thu, 4 May 2006 19:46:49 +0200 Warning - This IP Address appears to be running an SMTP Server other than MailEnable or the welcome message has been changed.

ip2
220 TTH1 Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service, Version: 6.0.3790.1830 ready at Thu, 4 May 2006 19:46:49 +0200 Warning - This IP Address appears to be running an SMTP Server other than MailEnable or the welcome message has been changed.

that are the only errors.

But i dont understand it, the same configuration runs on other systems perfect (2 IPs)

SMTP service is running.

i did already mchk --all --fix=all some times

help is appricated.

regards
curra

Please check Microsoft SMTP server in IIS and change port differing 25

got it, virtual standardserver for SMTP

but dont find anything where i could change the port

ah got it, changed to port 26 and it works...many thx

but i have this error now:

Local Mail Domain Resolution Test (home) Error: Could not resolve your Local Domain Name in DNS. You should change the local domain name to a domain name that is registered in DNS. This setting is found in the MMC under the properties of the SMTP Connector Error: Could not resolve DNS. (123) Fail
The DNS settings used by the SMTP Connector have caused tests to 'Fail'. Some diagnostic tests have been skipped. Please review your configuration and re-run this utility. Fail

Back