1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

MailEnable: Message delivery has been delayed.

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by MichaelHummel, Mar 16, 2006.

1. MichaelHummel

MichaelHummel Guest

Got a problem:

On my Windows / Plesk 7.5 reloaded server i have got different clients and domains.
    My domain is the main domain. when i try to send email, by the use of a contact form to my email adres info@headdomain.com it works perfectly.

When i try to use the same contact form on another client, change the adress to info@clientdomain.com the administrator of the servers gets the following error:

////////////
    MailEnable: Message delivery has been delayed.

Message is waiting at VPS102 for delivery to hummelklein.nl.

Reason: Mail Server for hummelklein.nl could not be contacted at this time. MailEnable will keep trying to deliver this message and will notify you of any progress.

Message headers follow:
    //////////////

This error indicates the email adres would be unreachable. But i tried several adressen and it doesnt work on any of them. so i can only send email to info@headdomain.com

I hope someone can help me.

Tnx