• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MailEnable problems NO IMAP, NO WEBMAIL, etc.. HELP !!!

R

rubensans

Hello,

I just buy in ev1servers a server with plesk and when is time to use webmail, I can only use it in POP.

Webmail as IMAP doesn't work. (horde also doesn't work).

See Images.

Thanks.

mailenable1.jpg

mailenable2.jpg

The free version of MailEnable packaged with Plesk doesn't support IMAP. You can purchase their professional mail server package for IMAP support, or purchase one of Merak's packages if you're running 7.0.3.

Webmail should be availible through Horde, which by default is setup at http://webmail.domain.com

But WebMail is not accesing the server trought IMAP?

Anyway, webmail does no open acount giving a authentication problem.

Best Regards.

do you have a firewall in front of the server? webmail using horde works for me after I altered some port 80 rules on a ISA server sitting in front of the server Plesk server. Did you also enable webmail for the user accounts under that domain in the CP?

ev1's support should be your primary channel for this issue I'd think. Contact them and see what they have to say.

Did you also add all the nessacary dns entries? MX , A records, one that says webmail, etc... ?

I have contacted ev1servers the 25/01/05 and the 26/01/05 said that they can't solve the problem and they contact Plesk; since then, we are waiting a response from plesk;

On 29/01 Plesk contacted us, and asked for more time working on my issue. They are seeing a problem that they haven't encountered before.

Best Regards.

rubensans, this is actually a default behaviour :)

ME standard soes not ahve IMAP or webmail

plesk has horde webmail but the subdomain is protected. you can either instruct users to login with their ftp user credentials, or you can set it to use the default internet user and let everyone see the webmail login page.

Back