• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Mailenable webmail access problem (multiple webspaces)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameX

New Pleskian
Could someone help me on this please:
I have 2 webspaces on my server, www.a.com and www.b.com

I initially setup www.a.com, everything works fine and I can access the emails for a.com through webmail.a.com
Then I setup www.b.com using almost identical DNS settings, except that each domain has its own dedicated IP

Now, the problem is I am not able access webmail.b.com, the error message is server not found, why is this?
It seems that I can only access the emails for b.com using webmail.a.com

I have mailenable version 8 standard installed

We can't reproduce it. Looks like that something wrong with DNS or IIS settings. Check IIS binding for MailEnable WebMail site. Check that webmail.b.com is correctly resolvable.

We can't reproduce it. Looks like that something wrong with DNS or IIS settings. Check IIS binding for MailEnable WebMail site. Check that webmail.b.com is correctly resolvable.

You are right, manually adding webmail.b.com into IIS binding for MailEnable WebMail site has fixed the issue

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back