1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Mailman always says it needs update

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by meat1oaf, May 8, 2007.

1. meat1oaf

meat1oaf Guest

Everytime I log into Plesk, it says I have one or more updates available... When I actually check them out, it is aways Mailman with the Exclamation mark by it - However, my release version always matches the current release version.

No matter what I do, (even if I allow it to try and upgrade) the "!" stays there, and Mailman always says an update is available.

This has been happening since 7.5.4 and was one of the things I had hoped the upgrade to 8.1.1 would resolve. Needless to say, it didn't.

Any ideas? I have attached a pic of my control panel in case I wasn't clear...

<snip>
    [​IMG]
    </snip>

2. meat1oaf

meat1oaf Guest

3. breun

breun Golden Pleskian

What OS are you on and what version of mailman do you have installed?

4. meat1oaf

meat1oaf Guest

OS is FC2

with Mailman 2.1.5-8.fc2

5. breun

breun Golden Pleskian

That OS is so old I wouldn't bother but just look into migrating to a supported platform. Fedora Core 5 will be EOL next week.