• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

mailman don't work

F

Farshad@

Hallo,

I upgraded my Fedora Core 2 to FC4. I have installed my Plesk again, without losing any data.

I have only problems with mailman, I can't go to the webadmin of mailman and I can change anything in Plesk of mailman...

I recive this eror:

ERROR: PleskFatalException Up LevelUp Level

Unable to init MailListMembersList object: Unable to get list members: Unable to get members list: listmng failed: listmng: Error: Unable to list members of mail list bekenden. System error 2: No such file or directory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:169
psaerror(string 'Unable to init MailListMembersList object: Unable to get list members: Unable to get members list: listmng failed: listmng: Error: Unable to list members of mail list bekenden. System error 2: No such file or directory')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/maillists/maillist_members.php:87

========
Can you help me please?

Please help me, I don't know what to do and I need my mailinglists. I have to send some mail and I can't send it.

Help please!:confused:

I had different problems with mailman after upgrading. Check with sw-soft support, they're generally well relaying.

I'm having the same exact issue.

Core 2 to 4 upgrade.. went smoothly.. all works except mailman.

I can't even delete a domain now.. it hangs on trying to remove mailing lists. since I have a domain limited license this is killing me.

Any idea what "support" can do for us? I don't have time to sit on the phone with them for hours.

Thanks,
Ron

Back