• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mailman-Error

W

westili

Hi,
i found this error in the qmaillog by sending emails over a mailman-list..

Code:
Dec 23 20:57:45 kata qmail: 1135367865.135143 delivery 8: success: Failure_to_exec_mailman_wrapper._WANTED_gid_110,_GOT_gid_101.__(Reconfigure_to_take_101?)/did_0+0+1/

popuser:x:101:

There are no Group with the id 110 in /etc/group

Can Somebody help me?

I have found http://kb.swsoft.com/article_61_942_en.html now..

After this i got a new error:

Code:
Dec 23 22:32:21 kata Mailman mail-wrapper: Failure to lookup via getgrgid() the group info for group id 110 that this Mailman mail wrapper is executing under. This is probably due to an incorrectly configured system and is not a Mailman problem 
Dec 23 22:32:21 kata qmail: 1135373541.017905 delivery 6: success: Failure_to_lookup_via_getgrgid()_the_group_info_for_group_id_110_that_this_Mailman_mail_wrapper_is_executing_under./This_is_probably_due_to_an_incorrectly_configured_system_and_is_not_a_Mailman_problem/Failed_to_start_/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman./did_0+0+1/

please help..

Just fixed this problem on my installation.

Code:
***BIG***FAT***WARNING***
**  Following these    **
**  instructions will  **
**  very likely result **
**  in erasure of your **
**  hard drive, death  **
**  of your firstborn  **
**  child, etc, etc.   **

1. edit your /etc/group file, duplicating the popuser group line and changing the first of the duplicated lines as follows:

postfix:x:101:
popuser:x:101:

2. edit your /var/qmail/bin/mm_wrapper file with a binary-safe editor and search for the string "PPjnht" and change it to "PPjeht". In my editor (emacs) the context looked like this, after editing:

Code:
$\213^D^HëØ\203ì^LPPjeht\212^D^Hÿ5x
This-what-I-changed--^

Then, just in case your editor changed ownership or permission of the file (mine didn't), do:

Code:
chown popuser.postfix /var/qmail/bin/mm_wrapper
chmod 2555 /var/qmail/bin/mm_wrapper

Back