1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Mailman, how can I ...

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by jrfernandes, Mar 18, 2006.

1. jrfernandes

jrfernandes Guest

Yello!

I've been searching in the forum and I didn't got any answer.

The thing is, I've created a Mailing List in a domain, and, when I send a new mail to the mailing list the From field comes <listname>@<hostname> and I want to change this completly. I've figured out how to change the domain, but still, I can't change the listname field. Also, would like to give it a name (not just the address) soo in the email apears "Some name <email@address>" ...

Is there anyway I can change this?

Another issue is the To field, is also <listname>@<hostname> ... and, of course, I wanted to change this too.

2. brucew

brucew Guest

3. jrfernandes

jrfernandes Guest

yeah, I know, but I didn't finded anything in the manuals and I've been searching google all day. I was wondering if someone here has done this already...