• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Making your own Modules.

T

Triloxigen

It would be nice if people can make there own modules, in this way Plesk would be more interesting for people who want to customize stuff.

Yes that would be very handy.

Also a list of games they intend to support under the modules as well.

Its a step towards more customization to the system, which is good.

I still would like to see a addin for spf checking for inbound mail

Im working on some modules ideas right now, although Im still getting my head around just what I can and cannot do with it. I was pretty happy with the first batch in there by default, it definitely opens PSA up to some new applications outside of general hosting services.

Side note, spamassassin 3 supports SPF internally

Module Request: ClamAV Interface for listing information relative to the ClamAV installation (clamav version, freshclam execution, database version (daily and monthly), access to list the number of virii caught over the day, etc.

Probably wont be the easiest, but I figured I'd request it, as I'm sure others would like to see the same things.

Module Request: Shoutcast Interface. I know it's possible, someones' probably already working on it, but I figured I'd go ahead and toss in my own opinion for it.. Perhaps having customized logins (domain level) for shoutcast logins, leaving the client as being valid, and expanding more options within the "reseller" option.

I think both of these would be great features to have. I know SW-Soft will probably have more modules in the future, but these are some I think would be interesting to have.

Back