• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Managed Hosting with Plesk

A

alecgraz

Hi,
I am looking for a web hosting company who offers Plesk in a managed environment. I currently have two dedicated Plesk servers at 1&1 but they are unmanaged. I am not very Linux literate so the management has become a huge time sink. Anyone know of any?
Thanks!
Alec

I'm sure many members of this board would be able to assist you in your management. Some will do it for free, though most will require funds for doing so. With a post like the one you've got thus far, I'm sure I wont be the only one to respond...

Any idea as to what, more specifically, you'd need managed? The entire box, minor things here and there, etc? Security being key, of course, along with standard updates here and there, addons and such... Everyone that'll be interested will need to know exactly what you need. If I can help, I'll be happy to, but I wont claim to be the best, as I've had my mistakes here or there myself...

Basically I would like all the features I have now to run my small hosting company without the headaches of monitoring, restarting services, patching the OS, twarting hackers, etc. Are there hosting companies that will provide a dedicated, managed pesk box?
Thanks!

We can help. Send us an email note: support (at) servertune (dot) com.

Back