• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

max video file size?

M

me stillme

skillgamers.org/videos I've added several videos and they work great. tried to upload 53 meg video and it said too big. reduced it to 25 meg and still to big. i'm with inmotion and have no storage limits. i'm seeing this problem when i click on link and then browse server and try to upload this big video.

also. it's a pain to have to upload each video that way. tried to ftp it to that spot but it wouldn't work. help with both issues would be great. thanks.

?

i don't know how it uploads.

i'm with inmotion hosting. i'm using plesky site builder. i click on make new link and that brings up a box that has a place to type link in and it have browse server. i click browse server and files, media. i click on browse then upload and it uploads my videos. then i click on video for it to make link.

i tried just moving the videos to that folder but they wouldnt' show up.

using this method when somebody clicks on VIEW beside a video, it auto downloads to temp folder, auto opens media player and auto plays. i like this!

i know how to move files to other folders on my server. is there some way to link to those files so they auto d/l and auto play like it's doing now without going though plesky everytime?

http://skillgamers.org/videos.php

do i understand right that you only have hosting not a own or root server ?

if you only have hosting, ask your hosting company!

Back