• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mcrypt

D

downkaos

Can you please please please have a default install of libmcrypt/mcrypt for plesk so we don't have to attempt to re-compile php (which you guys make impossible).

I'd like to echo this request for those of us using FreeBSD.

There 2 problems with FreeBSD.

1. The FreeBSd instalation of plesk is very very monolitic ( all packs are pre compiled like in pkgs) and have a lot of glue and dependencies under /usr/local/psa*

2. Probably you can compile you php with mcript, xlst or something and try change for the instaled by plesk, but i never tried this

for example to install Zope I opted to compile and use one "domain" python over the use the distributed (old ) by plesk or use one wide server.

tip tip tip tip .. try use the most recent build of FreeBSD ( the 4.11 probably is the LAST 4.x branch release and the 5.4 is RC now) because this some ports or have some problems to compile under 4.11 (php+apache2+mcript+sablotron) for example.

* probably run very well under jail besides every thing is under this directory...

Back