• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

memailfilter.exe (memailfilter_user.exe) issue

N

namespro

Hi all,

I have Plesk 7.5.4 installed on Win2003 SP1 and have encounterd the following error:
=====================
Event Type: Error
Event Source: memailfilter_usr.exe
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1
Date: 1/22/2006
Time: 5:14:54 PM
User: N/A
Computer: NAMESPRO-WH2
Description:
COM Error 800A0BBA (Unknown error 0x800A0BBA, File could not be opened.) at execute "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\memailfilter_usr.exe" xxxxxxxx.com yyyyyy DFD136CD4571426EA05FBC8B9B3A8FAE.MAI
at (vconsoleapp::run line 138)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\memailfilter_usr.exe
=====================

All of my research seems to be fruitless, and this issue does happen to some of us. I have tried to search for those particular messages (i.e. xxxxxxxxx.mai) and found that they are actually being filtered. Their headers are updated properly and there are no other apparent problems beside the entries in the event log. Anyone has any clues at all?

Your help is much appreciated.

Anyone has the same problem? I am quite positive that I am not the only one and this problem is not trivial. What kind of history does Plesk support has on this topic? Thank you again.

Unknown Error Memailfilter...

Hi

I had the same error twice in the event viewer just tonight.

Unknown error 0x800A0BBA (COM Error 800A0BBA, Description:File could not be opened.) at execute C:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\memailfilter.exe DC7A4E9E2F914FA084F1D934218F5C93.MAI SMTP
Execute file name: C:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\memailfilter.exe

and

Unknown error 0x800A0BBA (COM Error 800A0BBA, Description:File could not be opened.) at execute C:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\memailfilter.exe 3488BD5FD6F643A5B1923FCD7A28B8AE.MAI SMTP
Execute file name: C:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\memailfilter.exe

I've had them before occasionally... but this is the only message in the forum that references it.

Colin

Hi all, I have also had this problem. But cannot find the solution, how frustrating.

So that another user with the problem.

Back