• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MERAK Mail Server Support URGENT!!

N

Nivahost

Hello PLESK for Windows developers. I love PLESK but I would love it much more if you could add MERAK Mail Server Support. This mail server is THE BEST that you can imagine. I would love to see MERAK support for PLESK7 for WINDOWS in the next update.
Please lat us know if there is ANY chance to have it integrated.

Best regards,
Henry

We are planning to have it in the next version.

It is a bit too complex for 7.0 update, but in the next version you will see broader support for third-party components, including Microsoft DNS server and 2-3 other high quality server apps.

Thanks for the great info.

Tell me, will I need to uninstall PLESK 7 and install the new version from scratch, or jus an upgrade will do it? So that I don't loose any domains etc.

MERAK should be on the first place on your "to do " list;-)

Thanks once again,

Henry

Upgrade should do it. Domains and mailbox configurations will not be lost, but there are some secondary settings, currently known only to MailEnable that might be lost during such transition, e.g. maillist admin emails. In the case we are not able to preserve such info, we will document it in the migration instructions.

Also try to add IMail support in next plesk version,,, and also make plesk to work with third party componenets ,,,,,

Cheers

Back