• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migrate translation from 4.0 to 4.1

TheEniGMa

New Pleskian
Hello.

We got a Swedish Sitebuilder translation for version 4.0.0 and would like to upgrade it to 4.1.0... Are there any apps that we can use to easy add the new strings/variables/enteries from the english 4.1 XML into our swedish 4.0 XML, leaving us with only translating the new enteries.

I have tried some XML Merge tools like DiffDog and ExamXML, but it seems to point out all changes, including our earlier traslated keys as they, obviously, are diffrent from the english version. Even if we tell it to ignore data it points off completely wrong diffs...

Any help would be really apriciated. Thanks.

Yep, been there and have a complete localization for 4.0... The problem is that I do not want to start all over agin to translate the whole new 4.1 from scratch, I wich to only translate the newly added strings for 4.1

I understand what you need, but it seems the only way here to use old 4.0.0 version for creating new LP for version 4.1.0....Mostly it will be the same, so use copy/paste to speed up the process.

Back