• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Aget dont work

L

leozim

Hello,

I install Migration Agent on a server windows 2003, and when try to run return this error below.

I already install in another server and always work normmaly.

Anybody can help-me?

error:
application as generated an exception that could not be hundled

Hello.

What version of PMM Agent do you use? Did you install PMM Agent over one of its previous version or it was clean installation?

There are some possible reasons for this fail, e.g. broken installation, unproperly changed configuration file.

Please, contact SWsoft support or e-mail me if you still have the problem.

Thanks.

Hello,

I try to search in all forum questions about this problem, try to talk with swsoft too, but swsoft recuse to help-me.

On my case, migration agent fail on server with helm, return error cited on my first post on this topic. I install migration agent 7.6, because destionation server have this version of plesk. I no install any version before try this, but after I try to install migration agent of plesk 8 and have same problem. My server no have custom changes, only change is windows folder, not are c:\windows, is c:\win2003, this can cause the problem?

I very disapointed with swsoft support, cant help-me, I send my problem to bugs and no have response too.

Thanks

more complete error log on event logs of windows are below, this a unique log returned, and migration agent is closed after starting and returning this error:

Description:
Application popup: WINAgentMng.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services : Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

Process id=0x1fb8 (8120), Thread id=0xdd0 (3536).

Click OK to terminate the application.
Click CANCEL to debug the application.

Hello,

I've sent you a PM. Please contact me with e-mail.

Thanks

Back