• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration-Error: Confixx 3.3.3 to Plesk 9.3.0

M

ma-sc

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to migrate the date of a Confixx 3.3.3 Installation to a Plesk 8.6.0 Installation. I dumped the Confixx data with the following command

./ConfixxX.pl -c /usr/share/confixx/confixx_main.conf -da

(It is the ConfixxX.pl of the Plesk 8.6 Ubuntu Migration package)

After the command completed i copied the directory with the backup files (<domain>.docroot, user.sql, dumb.xml, conten-list.xml) to the target server with Plesk.

In the Migration-Manager-Setup i started a new migration and choose the local disk as data source.

After starting the migration process, i get the following error message:

Error: Could not create restore session. Invalid parameter: Info xml file is not found: '/home/ms/confixx-sicherung'

Does anyone have some hints what I can do?

Its working! Thanks a lot IgorG. :)

Another question for security reasons: Is it possible to set the target server port to another one?

If i start the Migration Manager, it connects to the source server via SSH to the Port 22.

It isnt really important. If the port isnt changeable i reconfigure my SSH-Daemon to run on port 22 and after migration I set it back.

Thanks for helping.

No, unfortunately you can't change port there. We have already submitted feature request about this possibility for Plesk Migration Manager and I hope it will be implemented to the one of nearest Plesk updates.

Hello again,

i tried to import 2 users, one with no domains and one with three domains.

After a while I get the following error message in the migration window:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="error"><message code="InternalDtdValidationFailed" severity="error"><context>void plesk::validateSchema(plesk::tXmlDocument&amp;, const std::string&amp;)</context><file>./xml_parse.cpp</file><line>412</line><text>Failed validation of the document with its internal DTD. The errors are: Element 'content-file', attribute 'size': '_WEB_SIZE_' is not a valid value of the atomic type 'xs:long'.Element 'content-file', attribute 'size': '_WEB_SIZE_' is not a valid value of the atomic type 'xs:long'..</text></message></execution-result>

Are there some database fields which cannot handled by the agent?

(Not sure, if i wrote this question already)

I tried to migrate some of the users and domains. After starting the migration process, it stops with the following error message:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="error"><message code="InternalDtdValidationFailed" severity="error"><context>void plesk::validateSchema(plesk::tXmlDocument&amp;, const std::string&amp;)</context><file>./xml_parse.cpp</file><line>412</line><text>Failed validation of the document with its internal DTD. The errors are: Element 'content-file', attribute 'size': '_WEB_SIZE_' is not a valid value of the atomic type 'xs:long'.Element 'content-file', attribute 'size': '_WEB_SIZE_' is not a valid value of the atomic type 'xs:long'..</text></message></execution-result>

Any idea what the problem is?

It looks like a problem from mentioned thread. I have already submitted request to developers regarding this problem. I will update thread with results as soon as I receive it from developers. Let's wait.

Can you give us/me an estimation when the developsers will care about this problem?

My old server will be powered off soon and therefore I need to know, if I manually have to move the data to the new one.

I haven't any ETA and we never provide it. You can escalate this problem via Support Team if it is really very important and actual for you.

Back