• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Error

E

elproducto

I am currently migrating from Cpanel to plesk, the migration is fine but i run into the following errors towards the end

DetailsFailed deployment of database user access of database access_osc1
Execution of '/usr/local/psa/bin/database.sh' '--update' 'access_osc1' '-add_user' 'access' '-type' 'mysql' '-passwd' '' failed with the return code 1.
STDOUT:

STDERR:
Unable add user to database: Unable to create the database user: User access already exists.

Failed deployment of database user access of database access_osc2
Execution of '/usr/local/psa/bin/database.sh' '--update' 'access_osc2' '-add_user' 'access' '-type' 'mysql' '-passwd' '' failed with the return code 1.
STDOUT:

STDERR:
Unable add user to database: Unable to create the database user: User access already exists.

Failed deployment of database user access_access of database access_osc2
Execution of '/usr/local/psa/bin/database.sh' '--update' 'access_osc2' '-add_user' 'access_access' '-type' 'mysql' '-passwd' '' failed with the return code 1.
STDOUT:

STDERR:
Unable add user to database: Unable to create the database user: User access_access already exists.

Failed deployment of domain haarlemsights.com
Execution of '/usr/local/psa/bin/domain_pref.sh' '--update' 'haarlemsights.com' '-max_traffic' '1' '-max_maillists' '0' '-max_box' '0' '-max_db' '0' '-max_subdom' '0' '-disk_space' '1' '-max_wu' '0' failed with the return code 1.
STDOUT:

STDERR:
An error occured during updating domain preferences:
Can't set limit 'max_traffic' value to '1048576': Maximum traffic: requested - 1MB/month, maximum available - 0MB/month

Failed deployment of domain uptownchoppers.com
Execution of '/usr/local/psa/bin/domain_pref.sh' '--update' 'uptownchoppers.com' '-max_traffic' '1' '-max_maillists' '0' '-max_box' '0' '-max_db' '0' '-max_subdom' '0' '-disk_space' '1' '-max_wu' '0' failed with the return code 1.
STDOUT:

STDERR:
Can't set limit 'max_traffic' value to '1048576': Maximum traffic: requested - 1MB/month, maximum available - 0MB/month

Failed deployment of domain orunmilaherbs.com
Execution of '/usr/local/psa/bin/domain_pref.sh' '--update' 'orunmilaherbs.com' '-max_traffic' '1' '-max_maillists' '0' '-max_box' '0' '-max_db' '0' '-max_subdom' '0' '-disk_space' '1' '-max_wu' '0' failed with the return code 1.
STDOUT:

STDERR:

Plesk Migration Bug

I have found out it is a plesk migration error. It does not recognize the add on domain feature of cpanel. They say they will fix it on the next release. I have to do it manually for now. My question are how do I go about doing this manually and ensure old emails and email account appear on the new server. Thanks for any help.

Back