• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration from 8.1.1 to 9.2.1

J

JeffT

Any migration that I do through the Migration Manager from a Windows Plesk 8.1.1 to 9.2.1 is throwing an error. The error is

Unable to start Deployer because there is another Deployer run

Short of rebooting the target 9.2.1 Plesk box, what can be done to resolve this issue? I have migrated domains over in the past (specifically 2 nights ago) and now this error keeps occuring.

Thank you.

I ended up rebooting the target machine however that did not correct the issue.

HI there.. can u help me ??
where i download the agent to install it on the target server i need to migrate ?
I have a 8.4 and wants to migrate it to a 9.2.1
thanks!

Any help on my initial question? I am now getting this error on a brand new server.

Any help on my initial question? I am now getting this error on a brand new server.

As I know it is rare bug for stuck process for 64bit Windows only. It is already submitted and under developer's investigation. As possible workaround server should be rebooted.

I was having the same issue as well, reboot fixed it.

Has this issue been resolved in 9.3?

If not, is there any ETA when this issue will be resolved?

List of all fixed bugs for 9.3 version you can find in Release Notes (look at announce). Also we never provide any ETA regarding release dates, etc.

Although an old post, I get this same error in 9.5.2 (win2008r2). Rebooting the system isn't an option on this time of day but I need to migrate some domains.

Back