1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Migration from 8.1.1 to 9.2.1

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by JeffT, Jun 14, 2009.

1. JeffT

JeffT Guest

Any migration that I do through the Migration Manager from a Windows Plesk 8.1.1 to 9.2.1 is throwing an error. The error is

Unable to start Deployer because there is another Deployer run

Short of rebooting the target 9.2.1 Plesk box, what can be done to resolve this issue? I have migrated domains over in the past (specifically 2 nights ago) and now this error keeps occuring.

Thank you.

2. JeffT

JeffT Guest

I ended up rebooting the target machine however that did not correct the issue.

3. dsojo

dsojo Guest

HI there.. can u help me ??
    where i download the agent to install it on the target server i need to migrate ?
    I have a 8.4 and wants to migrate it to a 9.2.1
    thanks!

4. JeffT

JeffT Guest

5. JeffT

JeffT Guest

Any help on my initial question? I am now getting this error on a brand new server.

6. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    As I know it is rare bug for stuck process for 64bit Windows only. It is already submitted and under developer's investigation. As possible workaround server should be rebooted.

7. Robert Steck

Robert Steck Guest

I was having the same issue as well, reboot fixed it.

8. JeffT

JeffT Guest

Has this issue been resolved in 9.3?

If not, is there any ETA when this issue will be resolved?

9. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    List of all fixed bugs for 9.3 version you can find in Release Notes (look at announce). Also we never provide any ETA regarding release dates, etc.

10. SnefIT

SnefIT Guest

Although an old post, I get this same error in 9.5.2 (win2008r2). Rebooting the system isn't an option on this time of day but I need to migrate some domains.