1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

migration from cpanel to plesk failure

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by shall, Apr 27, 2007.

1. shall

shall Regular Pleskian

57%
    Trying to migrate a half dozen domains from a cPanel server to my Plesk 8.1.1 server.

Plesk Migration Manager is reporting:

=============================================
    ERROR: PleskFatalException

Unable execute MigrationWait::make(): Unable to create bar: assigned values not like "minimal value <= current value <= maximal value (!= 0)

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:151
    psaerror(string 'Unable execute MigrationWait::make(): Unable to create bar: assigned values not like "minimal value <= current value <= maximal value (!= 0)')
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationWait.php:282
    MigrationWait->make()
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/PMM/main.php:25

=============================================

And the migration process has now run for over 76 hours on both the Plesk AND the (LIVE!) cPanel system.

How do I completely kill the process on the cPanel box and prevent it from starting up again?

Has anyone found a fix for this funky MigrationWait thing?

Thanks!

2. shall

shall Regular Pleskian

57%
    I dumped the PMM temp folders on both servers, then logged into mysql and emptied the psa.PMM table, and am restarting the server - hopefully this will resolve any trailing problems with the failed PMM migration.