• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration in progess, 0% completed

Gorlist

Basic Pleskian
Good afternoon. Im trying to migrate from an old server to my new server, both are running the latest Plesk and located in the same data centre. The old box is running CentOS5, latest Ubuntu 8.04 Server.

The migration starts without a problem, however after nearly 2 hours the progress bar still remains 0%. Server average load on the old box however does increase from 0.3 to 3.12. It has plenty of harddrive space.

Before migrating all services where shutdown (stopped through the control panel). Only 17 domains, coupled with a few large databases.

The only thing different on the new server is im not using the default ssh port (however I don't see how this could effect it?).

Ive never done this before so I don't know how long the process should/could take, however I did expect some movement :)

Any advice, suggestions!

Best Regards.

I am having the same problem. How did you do this? The server that I am running the migration manager on has plenty of space on md1 however on the server that has clients to be migrated from md1 is 100%.

You need to free up room on the server your migrating from - in my case I had to symlink the directory to another partition.

Back