1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Migration is Completed, but no domains are created

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by FaizZ, Mar 16, 2010.

1. FaizZ

FaizZ Guest

Hello,

I have migrated a few domains and reseller account from PLESK 9.2.3 server to another PLesk 9.2.3 server. Everything was fine and plesk told me the migration is completed. But there are no one domains created on the new server?

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Make sure that license on destination server allow you use additional domains. Also investigation migration logs from /usr/local/psa/PMM/logs/ can help with finding reason of this strange migration behaviour.

3. FaizZ

FaizZ Guest

I was forgot to upload te license key. I have now uploaded the license key and should i do a new migration?

4. IgorG

24%
    Yes, try migration with correct license now.

5. FaizZ

FaizZ Guest

Is it necessary to delete the PMM folder and contents before i try the migration again?

6. lvalics

lvalics Silver Pleskian Plesk Guru

43%
    But before the migration the license should tell us that will overrun on the license, I got the same issue in the past and took some time to figure out. A message on the screen would welcome. :)

7. IgorG

24%
    No. It is not necessary.