• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration is Completed, but no domains are created

F

FaizZ

Hello,

I have migrated a few domains and reseller account from PLESK 9.2.3 server to another PLesk 9.2.3 server. Everything was fine and plesk told me the migration is completed. But there are no one domains created on the new server?

Make sure that license on destination server allow you use additional domains. Also investigation migration logs from /usr/local/psa/PMM/logs/ can help with finding reason of this strange migration behaviour.

I was forgot to upload te license key. I have now uploaded the license key and should i do a new migration?

Is it necessary to delete the PMM folder and contents before i try the migration again?

But before the migration the license should tell us that will overrun on the license, I got the same issue in the past and took some time to figure out. A message on the screen would welcome. :)

Back