• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration manager dies wiht Plesk8 to Plesk8 (VPS)

W

web-vision

Hello,

I am trying to migrate existing clients and domains from one plesk8 to another plesk8 (on a VPS).

Unfortunately it seems that migration process dies during migration:

15:10:21 DEBUG Tar bundle. [email protected]:gzipped, destFile=/backup_disk/migration/supervisor.9974//[email protected]
Argument "" isn't numeric in waitpid at IPC/Run.pm line 3381.
15:10:21 ERROR Failed to pack files

This only happens on some clients / email accounts.

Any idea what this could be?

Regards,

Boris

I'm seeing exactly the same error message. I've got 2 servers to migrate from, one is Plesk 6.0 and the other is 7.1.7. Interestingly, with the 7.1.7 migration it fails when trying to migrate an empty mailbox, and it always fails at the same point.

If I migrate just the domain in question, it works fine.

What OS are you running on the server you are migrating to? I'm on CentOS 4.2.

James

On the old (physical) server I'm running at RHEL 3 - the new one is running at RHEL4, which is IMHO almost the same as CentOS.

Regards,

Boris

I also got the same error after last update. I contacted support and they said Plesk developers already working on it.

Updates?

Hello. Did anyone get this resolved? Thanks in advance.
-Ian

Hi,

I reported this to Plesk support and they sent me the attached file. Apparently this will be incorporated into a hotfix at the end of May, but in the meantime, extract this zip file and put the file here:

/usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/FileStorage.pm

(obviously overwriting the existing file)

Hope this helps.

Nevermind I take it all back I am an idiot. Thanks for the link. -Ian

Back