• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

migration manager error after initial partial success

R

ridgey

Hi there,

I have installed a new psa server and was migrating some domains across, I managed to migrate 2 domains across no problems, on the third domain, which happens to be the biggest of the 3 with over 200 mailboxes, the transfer process got stuck on one of the users maildirs, file remaining, speed of transfer, everything, stopped for about an hour. Cancelled being only option, now when I click on the migration manager icon i get the following on the screen :

Server >
ERROR Up LevelUp Level

Incorrect migration.status file format. Not support status "transfer"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadAgent.php:261 psaerror(string "Incorrect migration.status file format. Not support status "transfer"")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadAgentInfoForm.php:42 migrationuploadagent->getmigstatusmsg()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/PMM/index.php:22 migrationuploadagentinfoform->assign(object of type migrationuploadagent)

Anyone got any idea what this means ? I clicked Canel and then Finish, nothing nasty like rebooting the server mid migration. I have since rebooted the server but this error was coming up prior to reboot and now is still coming up after.

Any help , ideas , muchly appreciated.

Regards.

further to above info

Further to the above info, I checked the migration.status file and this was its contents:

[root@psa2 clean_server_2.00_Redhat9x_Plesk7x]# cat /usr/local/psa/PMM/var/migration.status
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<migration-status><transfer speed="18432"><pid>4976</pid><host>psa1.matilda.net.au</host><files total="489" left="488" size-total="490557440" size-left="490539008"><current-file size="81920" size-left="73728">/root/migration/023db0db11c6c73322e8b5fb03e85104/pma/[email protected]</current-file></files></transfer></migration-status>

now nabilla was the maildir that it locked on, I have cleared this and started the process again .... same thing, locks on that particular transfer ?? any ideas ?? maybe a corrupt mailbox or something??

many thanks.

I stopped the migration when it seemed to have hung up on transferring a large domain (945MB). When I tried to restart it, I got this error:

Incorrect migration.status file format. Not support status "transfer"
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadAgent.php:261 psaerror(string "Incorrect migration.status file format. Not support status "transfer"")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadAgentInfoForm.php:42 migrationuploadagent->getmigstatusmsg()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/PMM/index.php:22 migrationuploadagentinfoform->assign(object of type migrationuploadagent)

What are the steps to clear the transfer and start from scratch again? Just want this error to go away.

Please help!

I removed all files from
/usr/local/psa/PMM/var

and was able to restart the migration process.

I have in this folder:

certificates
log
modules
run
cgitory
logrotate.status
psasem.sem
utilities.sem

I should remove all these recursively?

I removed all files from /usr/local/psa/PMM/var

FYI, I had an issue where 7.5.3 just kept refreshing over and over (hours) after I lost my connection to the receiving box.

The above advice corrected my import problems from 7.1.6

Thanks to all

Back