• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Manager for 7.6

M

mattm@

I see that the migration manager is incompatible with the version 7.6 of plesk for windows. When can we expect a new version of the migration tool to work with plesk 7.6.

Also can you migrate windows plesk sites to another windows plesk server?

Hello,
We are working at these. If you really need to migrate to Plesk 7.6 today, I can suggest you to use console tool (without Plesk Web GUI). In this case please contact me, I will sent this tool to you. Actually, We are going to release PMM for Plesk 7.6 at the end of July.
And we have started developing Plesk to Plesk PMM agent.
Thank,

Thanks for the reply, I would like to get that tool if you could send that to me somehow.

Another question i have is, We have windows 2000 servers running 300 iis sites. These webservers authenticate via active directory. So customers that ftp to their website get authenticated from active directory users rather then local machine users.

Does the migration tool work with active directory users for migrating iis 5 sites to plesk?

I would also like a copy of this if you could send it my way

mattm,
a. look at you forum private inbox.
b. During IIS migration PMM doesn’t collect info from Active Directory.
Thanks.

Dmitry, can you send me the command line migration utility also?

Thanks!

Hi,
i need to transfer a domain (with a email account) from a Plesk 7.4 for Linux to a Plesk 7.6 for Windows.
How i can do it?

Hello,
You should wait for one week or two and PMM will support Plesk 7.6.
Thanks,

Thanks.
But the PMM will transfer only the structure of the site or also the date?

escuse me for my bad english.

hello dmitry!
can I have that utility too ?
thanks!
Pedro Padron

Originally posted by Dmitry Drozdov
mattm,
a. look at you forum private inbox.
b. During IIS migration PMM doesn’t collect info from Active Directory.
Thanks.
Hi Dmitry,

Could you send me the tool also. I can't wait. Thanks.

I would also be very interested in checking it out- need to move quite a few accounts from cpanel to Plesk.

-a

Hi,
It's possible to have the Plesk Migration Manager for Plesk 7.6?
Regards

Hello,
I strongly recommend using the PMM tool as usual for migration aims. You might download it on http://www.swsoft.com/en/download/plesk/utilities/ please, look at Plesk 7.6 for Windows section (or 7.5.6 ).
When this forum’s thread was started we didn’t have Web GUI (graphical user interface) for PMM 7.6 and for people who really needed in migration I sent PMM for 7.6 without GUI and plus instruction how to use migrmng.exe in console mode. But now PMM for 7.6 is completely ready.
Thanks.

Hi,
i've install pmm for plesk 7.6.0.
I've import a domain from a plesk 5.4 for linux. The pmm has import the structure of the site and email account but not the email data.
Is a bug or i've mistaken something?
thanks
Igor

Can the Migration Utility migrate from Linux 8.01 to Windows 7.6 ? I get "No hosting platforms available for migrating data to Plesk were detected."

Back