1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Migration Manager icon missing?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by hoffpauir, Jan 27, 2008.

1. hoffpauir

hoffpauir Guest

I am attempting to migrate my 7.5.6 Plesk server to a new server I just installed with 8.2. I have already obtained the new license for the 8.2 server. I installed the Migration Manager agent on the source server, and the manager on the new server. The agent is running fine on the source server, but I can not locate the Migration Manager icon under the services section on the control panel. I have installed the manager again with the repair option and rebooted the server, but the Migration Manager icon still does not appear. Am I missing something?

2. Andrey Kareev

Andrey Kareev Guest

Hello.
    Please navigate in Plesk CP: 'Server' > 'Components Management' and then click 'Refresh' to update the component list. Then the Migration Manager Icon will appear under the services section on the CP.

Thanks.

3. hoffpauir

hoffpauir Guest

...and there it is.

Thanks!