• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Manager lets me "wait" forever

S

schlingel

I upgraded from 8.6.0 to 9.2.3 mainly because I wanted to migrate all the customers and domains to another server running 9.2.3
Before, when I tried to migrate, I entered all the credentials and after starting, Plesk gave me a "please wait" and I could wait forever. After a few hours I still didn't get the screen where one can select the domains to migrate. The upgrade to 9.2.3 didn't change a thing.
No temp files are created in /usr/local/psa/PMM/var
If I cancel the Migration at some point, Plesk is hanging completely and I need to restart the psa service. I waited 8 hours the longest time.

It doesn't matter wether I select to migrate all users and domains or just selected ones. After logging in then, the MM shows me the job as "waiting to be started", after clicking the job I get an error that the ObjectList is missing.

I was successfully able to migrate another server to this machine. Any Ideas?

I think that logs from /usr/local/psa/PMM/sessions/ and /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log should be investigated first. If it VPS there can be lack of resources related problem.

On what system should they be checked? On the one I am migration to or the one I migrate from?

Back