• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Manger Error: Host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is not accessible

R

rpiwireless

I am trying to migrate from a linux Plesk 9.2.3 server to the same type of server and same plesk 9.2.3 version. I get an error when trying to connect Error: Host 208.109.191.194 is not accessible. I have full root access and able to log into the server via ssh port 22 and see the plesk directories via ssh. Can someone please help me out and give me some ideas what the issue might be? Should I by typing the ip address a certain way etc.. Thanks in advance.

Rob.

Hello Rob,

1. Make sure that you are migrating from the supported platforms. The list of supported platforms can be found at the following link:

http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PPP9/Doc/en-US/plesk-9.2-migration-guide/63279.htm

2. Migration Manager uses SSH protocol for uploading of migration agents to source server and dump files retrieving. Make sure that:

1. SSH server is running and SSH (22) port is opened on the source server (you are performing the migration from),
2. SSH server on the source server allows connecting it with SSH version 2 protocol,
3. you are able to login from destination server to the source one via SSH under the user you specified during the migration. Also check that you can transfer a file from the source server to the destination Parallels Plesk Panel server with scp command.

Thank you

same error coming for windows server

I am also trying to migrate from a windows(2003 server ) Plesk 8.3.0.1 server to the same type of server and plesk 9.5.3 version

Back