• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Plesk 7.5.4 to 8.3

E

e-und-d

Hi,

this error shows up when i try to migrate one of our domains:

Can not deploy site application typo-3.8.0-5 on domain XXX

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/siteapp-registrar.php --register /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/pmm-xmlBgoyW4 -subdomain typo3.XXX -linked-dbs 15 -files-cgi /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/pmm-listaI7YcD -files-htdocs /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/pmm-listWDRr0Q failed with return code 1.
Stderr is

and:

Can not deploy site application PostNuke-0.750-5 on domain XXX

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/siteapp-registrar.php --register /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/pmm-xmlF3hzPe -domain XXX -linked-dbs 13 -files-htdocs /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/pmm-list9HZUGy failed with return code 1.
Stderr is

Can anybody help?

same problem

Hi e-und-d,

I'm experiencing the exact same issue. I have 50+ sites running on a Plesk 7.5.4 server and cannot migrate them to the new server running 8.3.

Has anyone else run into this problem and found a fix?

TIA,

Rob

Could be that on new PLESK don't have active application vault?
Try to migrate client by client, at least you do some step in this way, not all in once.
Or select a few domains, migrate, continue again ...

All criteria met

Hi lvalics,

Thanks for your response. I have been trying 4-5 accounts at a time, and have even attempted 1 account. Almost all of our sites on the old server running 7.5.4 have at least 1 app vault app installed so we're going to have a difficult time without some type of fix or resolution.

The new server has all the settings per the kb for migration so none of those issues apply, and we have app vault installed on both servers.

Is this a limitation with the migration utility and differing vault app packages by chance?

TIA,

Rob

Dunno, from error I try to guess that this is the problem. Do you have on new server app vault installed?
You can try a hack to enter PSA database and "unlock" application vault.
For example copy PSA database to PSA 2 and then from PSA database try to delete application vault tables, MAYBE will work. It is a bad hack, but this is what I try if I will have this problem.

Back