1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Migration problem

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.3 Troubleshooting Issues' started by ddbd, Nov 26, 2008.

1. ddbd

ddbd Guest

Hello guys,

I have a problem with the migration. Here's the situation:

one expand and 4 plesk servers /with two cmail servers/ attached to it. The expand version is the latest available 2.3.2-17. The Plesk servers have the latest 8.6.0 version. When I try to migrate a client between the plesk servers, including migration of the mail, I receive "Completed with errors" status.

The error:

"Migration had finished with unknown error."

When I look in the action log, I see two errors: Refresh client(s) data error & Refresh domain(s) data

Here's the errors output:

Refresh domain(s) data
    -------------------------------------
    Action output:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
    <packet action_id="11294521" version="2.3.2.17">
    <refresh>
    <result>
    <status>error</status>
    <errcode>4003</errcode>
    <errtext>[Operator] PleskAgent error. Error Plesk server #4 answer for domain with key (4 rausch-saupe.de): (1013) [PleskAgent - GENERAL] Object does not exists. domain does not exist.</errtext>
    <server_id>4</server_id>
    <name>rausch-saupe.de</name>
    </result>
    </refresh>
    </packet>

Action input:

<packet version="2.3.2.17">
    <refresh>
    <filter>
    <plesk_domain>
    <server_id>4</server_id>
    <domain_name>rausch-saupe.de</domain_name>
    </plesk_domain>
    </filter>
    <dataset>
    <all-data></all-data>
    </dataset>
    </refresh>
    </packet>

Refresh client(s) data
    ------------------------------------
    Action output:
    <packet action_id="11294523" version="2.3.2.17">
    <refresh>
    <result>
    <status>error</status>
    <errcode>4003</errcode>
    <errtext>[Operator] PleskAgent error. (1013) [PleskAgent - GENERAL] Object does not exists. client does not exist.</errtext>
    <server_id>4</server_id>
    <login>p01022838</login>
    </result>
    </refresh>
    </packet>

Action input:
    <packet version="2.3.2.17">
    <refresh>
    <filter>
    <plesk_client>
    <server_id>4</server_id>
    <login>p01022838</login>
    </plesk_client>
    </filter>
    <dataset>
    <all></all>
    </dataset>
    </refresh>
    </packet>

Plesk server ID 4 - Source of the migration
    Plesk server ID 8 - Destination of the migration

As I see from this errors, the expand is looking for this client & domain on the old plesk server /ID 4/, where this user does not longer exists, because the client is migrated to the new plesk server /ID 8/.

Another problem, that occurred is when I tried to roll-back the migration, the clients info stayed on the new cmail server and I had to remove it manually.

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you in advance

I. Petrov
    Euroweb GmbH

2. gold

gold Regular Pleskian

57%
    1. Completing of migrations with errors is normal situation. You need to check migrated objects after migration and confirm or roll back it.
    2. Refresh client(s) data error & Refresh domain(s) data errors are normal. The Expand receive and process events from Plesk server #4 about clients & domains dropping.
    3. Removing of accounts from the mail servers is the asynchronous operation. The removed accounts obtain the 'removed' status after rolling back of migration and are removed automatically after a while. You can look the status of mail accounts on 'Centralized Mail > Centralized Mail Accounts' page.