1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

MigrationDeployer::getScountInfo failed: not exist file

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by dreamer, May 29, 2005.

1. dreamer

dreamer Guest

If anyone has seen this error message and knows how to resolve this, I would appreciate the input, as I can not migrate the domains, after the 7.5.3 upgrade:

Up LevelUp Level
    MigrationDeployer::getScountInfo failed: not exist file /usr/local/psa/PMM/var/scout-result.xml
    0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationDeployer.php:58 psaerror(string "MigrationDeployer::getScountInfo failed: not exist file /usr/local/psa/PMM/var/scout-result.xml")
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:431 migrationdeployer->getscoutinfo()
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:484 migrationuploadscout->gethostfs()
    3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:225 migrationuploadscout->gethostfslist()
    4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:121 migrationuploadscout->iniformscountresult()
    5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationCObject.php:40 migrationuploadscout->_make()
    6: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/PMM/index.php:11 migrationuploadscout->make()

Thank you for any input.