• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mirror 2 server + load balancing

C

cybernet

Hi, I would need to mirror my plesk on another server in a different location and then also add load balancing, anyone as done that so far? i thought of using rsync to mirror the data but then it would always screw up the dns info. so as of now not really sure on how to do all that, i wish i could find a third party software that would do all that directly :) but oh well if anyone could help me out it would be really appreciated

Ok there's one thing i was thinking and after doing reseaches i found i can do, set up both master and slave dns on both machine. this way if one machine goes down the other one should pick up. now all i really need is to figure out how i can get the second server mirror the stuff on the first one, cuz as i see now the only thing i can do is migrate the hole thing every week lets say to pick up change done... but this is not usefull, i would like that every day it copy's over any change done to any account in master plesk

Back