• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mobile Sitebuilder Designs

D

Derek Little

Hello,

I would like to create custom templates for viewing on mobile devices.
My company offers a "Instant Mobilizer" technology on .mobi domains
that I host.

My main concern is being able to add "flush left" header images since
my Instant Mobilizer resizes the website layout from the left-hand side of the page.

I've just started learning how to use the Sitebuilder tools, and am hoping
you can offer me ways to use the existing tools to create mobile site.

Here are my questions:

1.) Is Can I insert flush-left banner that is smaller than your existing banners?

** I want to insert banner images that are maximum 128px in width

2.) Is it possible to insert x-repeat images (eg. bars that adjust to browser width)?

Thank you,
Derek Little

P.S.
Does Plesk any existing Mobile-ready website templates?

You should note that there are some limitations exist for head banners like:

The maximum allowed dimensions of a banner vary depending on the selected template. To find out the maximum banner size for a particular template, try uploading an image bigger than 1024x350 px - you will see a warning message containing the maximum banner dimensions for the current template. The supported file formats are *.jpg, *.bmp, *.gif, and *.png.

So there is no way to upload flash images here. For now Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder does not support such feature.
Also, as I remember Sitebuilder does not resize images after uploading so x-repeat images will not work in this case.

As I know there is already feature request exists for Sitebuilder developers to make full support for .mobi domains. For now, it will not work properly.

Custom .mobi sitebuilder templates

Where can I find a Sitebuilder Developer to create custom .mobi templates?

Sitebuilder Template without banner

Hi Dmitry,

Is there a Sitebuilder template that has no banner image, or is there a way to remove a banner image completely?

Also,

Is it possible to add a banner that is much smaller than the original banner (or a different proportion)?

Thx,
Derek

Back