• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Moduels not showing up

S

safehaven

Just went from 7.03 to 7.5.2
Not without problems, but i got it cranking.

Here is the skinny. I've installed a few modules, SSH Term, WYSIWYG and the Samba server via the rpms, but i don't see them as available.

Any thoughts?

BTW, they do show up in the compents page and as installed from the auto updater.

Maybe a MYSQL table entry that didn't update?

Modules not showing up

I'm having the same problem. It shows "No Modules" but when I go to add the modules, it says already installed... anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks,

Jordan

(ps: this is on a red hat box)

Update: with picture!

Here's a picutre:

modules.JPG

Maybe that will help. Can anyone at least point me in the right direction? Does anyone know if the list of modules installed are in a database or a certain php file?

Obviously at the bare minimum, the Watchdog, firewall, VPN, and samba module should be there, but it dosen't show up! When I try to install the RPM's for them, I get a message saying they're already installed. I tried copying over the entire modules directory from my FBSD machine, and it does the same thing. So I'm thinking they should be in a database somewhere - or at least an alternate location!

Thanks,

Jordan

SOLUTION

Simply uninstall the modules using the command line:

rpm -e psa-firewall
rpm -e psa-vpn
rpm -e psa-bf1942
rpm -e psa-fileserver

Then either run the plesk installer from the command line again (which will find the missing ones and only install those), or run the Plesk updater from the control panel (which is what I did), and it worked great.

During the uninstall it gave a warning that it couldnt' find the MySQL databases for them, so that appears to be where the problem came from to begin with!

Jordan

This topic is a life saver - please never delete it!
I was just forced to do a reinstall, and have spent hours trying to figure out why none of the modules (especially the firewall) weren't showing!

Back