1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Moduels not showing up

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by safehaven, Mar 24, 2005.

1. safehaven

safehaven Guest

Just went from 7.03 to 7.5.2
    Not without problems, but i got it cranking.

Here is the skinny. I've installed a few modules, SSH Term, WYSIWYG and the Samba server via the rpms, but i don't see them as available.

Any thoughts?

BTW, they do show up in the compents page and as installed from the auto updater.

Maybe a MYSQL table entry that didn't update?

2. jas8522

jas8522 Basic Pleskian

23%
    Modules not showing up

I'm having the same problem. It shows "No Modules" but when I go to add the modules, it says already installed... anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks,

Jordan

(ps: this is on a red hat box)

3. jas8522

jas8522 Basic Pleskian

23%
    Update: with picture!

Here's a picutre:

[​IMG]

Maybe that will help. Can anyone at least point me in the right direction? Does anyone know if the list of modules installed are in a database or a certain php file?

Obviously at the bare minimum, the Watchdog, firewall, VPN, and samba module should be there, but it dosen't show up! When I try to install the RPM's for them, I get a message saying they're already installed. I tried copying over the entire modules directory from my FBSD machine, and it does the same thing. So I'm thinking they should be in a database somewhere - or at least an alternate location!

Thanks,

Jordan

4. jas8522

jas8522 Basic Pleskian

23%
    SOLUTION

Simply uninstall the modules using the command line:

rpm -e psa-firewall
    rpm -e psa-vpn
    rpm -e psa-bf1942
    rpm -e psa-fileserver

Then either run the plesk installer from the command line again (which will find the missing ones and only install those), or run the Plesk updater from the control panel (which is what I did), and it worked great.

During the uninstall it gave a warning that it couldnt' find the MySQL databases for them, so that appears to be where the problem came from to begin with!

Jordan

5. Polaris2203

Polaris2203 Guest

This topic is a life saver - please never delete it!
    I was just forced to do a reinstall, and have spent hours trying to figure out why none of the modules (especially the firewall) weren't showing!