• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

module proposals

C

CosmicD

I really think this new module architecture is interesting ? I'm a layman at programming but I like to configure stuff in gui, the firewall is an amazing thing because as of now, with the new firewall module I can configure my firewall in a decent way for my server..

what if there was a 3d party support for bootmanagers, a graphical apt-get or rhn_update system ? that would be cool :)

my suggestion, see if you can adapt someone elses module (webmin's for example) to the PSA format. IMHO thats a good place for somebody to start. However, that somebody wouldnt be me :p

Yes, WEBMIN is a good start :)
For example Webmin have Clamav module, Firewall Module, etc, etc. a lot of things what PLESK miss it.

This could definitely be a lucrative endeavor for someone that knows what they are doing. ART, have you thought about entering into this line of business, I knew you were getting into something commercial if I recall correctly, major this is something you would like to get into.

Back