• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Modules

K

kmazzi

When I go into the site builder to the module the only one that is showing is the script? Why is that? From the manual I am supposed to have RSS feedback amoung other things.. How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance

Where did you check modules section in Sitebuilder administrator panel or directly in Wizard? If there are no modules in Sitebuilder admin CP -> Server -> Modules section it means that not all modules are installed on the server. In this case I can suggest you to get necessary modules from the following link ftp://download1.swsoft.com/SiteBuilder/4.0.0/modules (choose appropriate OS which you have) and install these modules on the server. After packages installation run following command just in case:

# sb_config --update_modules

If you see installed modules in admin CP but can not see it in Sitebuilder wizard, you need add modules into appropriate plan in Plan Management section: Users -> Plans -> <PLAN_NAME> -> Modules.
Check it up. Hope it helps.

More help

Where did you check modules section in Sitebuilder administrator panel or directly in Wizard? If there are no modules in Sitebuilder admin CP -> Server -> Modules section it means that not all modules are installed on the server. In this case I can suggest you to get necessary modules from the following link ftp://download1.swsoft.com/SiteBuilder/4.0.0/modules (choose appropriate OS which you have) and install these modules on the server. After packages installation run following command just in case:

# sb_config --update_modules

If you see installed modules in admin CP but can not see it in Sitebuilder wizard, you need add modules into appropriate plan in Plan Management section: Users -> Plans -> <PLAN_NAME> -> Modules.
Check it up. Hope it helps.
OK, I am having the same problem and I don't see "admin CP -> Server -> Modules section " in the admin section. Also I could not make heads or tails
of installing modules in admin CP . Can you help?
Thanks

Modules can be installed only directly on the server. Unfortunately, there is no way to installed it through Sitebuilder admin interface yet. Installation should be done depending on OS installed. Which version of Sitebuilder do you have? If it is 4.x there definitely should be Server -> Modules section in admin area. Could you post here screen shot from admin CP -> Server section or something else so I could better understand the situation.

Back