• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Monitoring RAID

Pagemakers

Silver Pleskian
I have just moved to a new server with Plesk 9.

I have RAID 1 installed on the server.

Does plesk allow you to see what is happening on both drives? I don't see anywhere to do this in the CP.

Hi Danilo Schwabe,

if you desire to push threads, which are 8 ( !!! ) years old, pls. consider as well to think about the initial question from the thread starter. Plesk is designed to be a HOSTING CONTROL PANEL, it doesn't replace server management nor is it intended to be used as a "hardware monitor tool".
The feature request for such an option is as well not really popular ( two votes since 3 years! ), which you should check as well, before pushing such very old threads! ;)

Hi Danilo Schwabe,

if you desire to push threads, which are 8 ( !!! ) years old, pls. consider as well to think about the initial question from the thread starter. Plesk is designed to be a HOSTING CONTROL PANEL, it doesn't replace server management nor is it intended to be used as a "hardware monitor tool".
The feature request for such an option is as well not really popular ( two votes since 3 years! ), which you should check as well, before pushing such very old threads! ;)

I did not intend to push the thread, nor should plesk be converted into a HW monitoring tool.
Didn't really look at the date though. :eek:

Back