• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

More problems after psarestore

phoenixisp

Silver Pleskian
Had a RH 9/Plesk 7.5.4 box - did a psarestore on a fresh install of CentOS 4.1 and Plesk 7.5.4. Had an Apache problem - got that. But now I have a couple more. I wonder if they are related?

1. Can't log into webmail - any domain, new or old account. Can't find any logs for just webmail. The mail works fine using Outlook or Thunderbird.

2. Keep getting an alert about another session with the same username. I indeed log out, but Plesk doesn't end the sessions.

Any ideas guys?

OK, I found this in /var/log/psa-horde.log:

Oct 13 11:08:01 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx to localhost:143[imap/notls] as [email protected] [on line 247 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php"]
Oct 13 11:08:16 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx to localhost:143[imap/notls] as [email protected] [on line 247 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php"]
Oct 13 11:08:49 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx to localhost:143[imap/notls] as [email protected] [on line 247 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php"]

Back