• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mssql interface

B

budwaiser

Hi,
Mssql web admin interface doesn't work anymore :-(

I can't find the page...maybe some settings are wrong...how can i resolve?

Thank you

Is DNS error displayed or default plesk page?
check dns config of domain. If default Plesk Page - check if domain is present in IIS and has all required host-headers. To solve this, you probably might need to run in command prompt

'%plesk_bin%\websrvmng --reconfigure-all'

Is 404 error displayed?
check if all aspx file extensions are present for sqladmin(default) in IIS.

Hi,
i have this error:

the page can't be displayed.

Now i'm trying your resolution but unfortunately

'%plesk_bin%\websrvmng --reconfigure-all'

doesn't work :-(

Check, if this sqladmin(default) site is enabled, your server is not firewalled, ports are open and listening ...

'netstat -aon | findstr :8401'

must list you the whole list of processes on this port. It must be present and not filtered by firewall.

The answer is

TCP 0.0.0.0:8401 0.0.0.0:0 listening 2812

What does it mean?

> TCP 0.0.0.0:8401 0.0.0.0:0 listening 2812

means that process with PID 2812 is listening on all IPs. Normally, 2812 must be inetinfo.exe (check this in Task manager). Whats your ip? I'll check if this port is filtered.

Whats the full description of the error?
Give me URL....

C'mon!! Its dns problem!!! just do nslookup for mssql.<yourdomain> and you will see!!! check you DNS settings, local or external, whichever you have

Unfortunately i continue to have this problem.

I have modified dns and not nslookup seems good but i can't see mssql web admin interface yet.

Plesk support said me to check port 8401 and it's open.

How can i resolve?

Thank you

Please help, mssql interface doesn't work anymore, i don't know why sometimes it works sometimes no

There's another way to admin MSSQL?
So my clients can use it?

Please let me know

Back