• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MSSQL Web Admin

M

Mantis

Plesk Windows 8.2

Hi
I have just upgraded my license so one of my clients can admin his MS SQL DB via a web page.
The asp.net web interface for DB admin is pretty poor and the query tool doesn't seem to work.
The help files seem to refer to a different web admin tool called PHPMSADMIN. Does anyone know if this can be installed in place of the asp.net tool and how?

Hello Mantis,

Plesk for Windows does not support phpMSAdmin - MyLittleAdmin is supported instead. It is shipped with Plesk and you can install it through Start > Programs > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > Plesk for Windows > Modify and select through Plesk > Server > Components Management > MSSQL Web Admin.

I have tied the asp.net and the little tool thing and it seems like it have a caching problem.

We have several customers having problems with the web manager for mssql databases. I have reproduced the problems myself. You start the web manager from the site, sometimes it asks for a password sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes it will allow me to create a table sometimes it doesn't. it seems very unreliable and inconsistent in how it works. and it you close it and go to another customers web admin it will pull the info from the last customer. Is it caching login info? Is there a patch/fix for this problem?

Originally posted by mcooper42
I have tied the asp.net and the little tool thing and it seems like it have a caching problem.
Do you mean both applications have the same problem?

with asp.net it act as it's a cookies/caching problem and it's caching un/pw's.

with the little admin we've also had loggin problems with the login's caching

Originally posted by mcooper42
with asp.net it act as it's a cookies/caching problem and it's caching un/pw's.

with the little admin we've also had loggin problems with the login's caching

We never saw these issues. Please check your browser settings.

Back