1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Multiple errors ather disk quote modification

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by rioinspace, Mar 3, 2005.

1. rioinspace

rioinspace Guest

Hello everbody,

one of my customers doubled his disk quote - without having talked to me and not having the permission! Now he can't use Plesk 7.5.2 on a S.u.s.e Linux 9.1 hosted by the ISP 1&1 anymore - and I can't help him, because I get these errors by administrating his domain(s): https://myIP-Adress:8443/domains/dom_ctrl.php3?dom_id=8

<-- snip --
    ERROR
    Eine Ebene höherEine Ebene höher
    Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented
    0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:994 psaerror(string "Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented")
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:316 domaincontrolform->_detect_site_builder(string "vrt_hst", boolean true, boolean true, string "8", string "hisdomain.de", string "hisname@hisdomain.de", string "0")
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_ctrl.php3:140 domaincontrolform->assign(object of type bsdomain)
    -- snap -->

Any idea or suggestions? Or is the only way to delete his accounts?

Thank you for your help!!!

2. phlax

phlax Guest

3. rioinspace

rioinspace Guest

Dear phlax,

you made my day! Lots of thanks! Now it works! So let's have a look for further surprising problems with plesk:;)

4. PixyPumpkin

PixyPumpkin Guest

When I replace the usermng I get the message permission denied?

5. PixyPumpkin

PixyPumpkin Guest

I solved the rights problem, but I keep getting the message:
    Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng: Unable to add user: velpprint
    0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:290 psaerror(string "Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng: Unable to add user: X")

6. phlax

phlax Guest

Problem with usemgr

I get a similar problem - with a javascript alert saying something similar.

In order to get around it i have been restoring the 'usermgr' original link - which i obviously cant do with the domain that had the original problem.

Are you using the standard mysql binaries? ...and psa 7.5.2?

7. PixyPumpkin

PixyPumpkin Guest

Yes, Plesk fixed it at first (I don't know how) but after a week I rebooted the system and the problem came back on different acconts, very strange problem? I submitted the question again. Lets hope they can fix it for good now :(

8. phlax

phlax Guest

In fact i have just resolved that problem by setting the following permissions for the file:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/usermng

to 4110.

---s--x---

9. PixyPumpkin

PixyPumpkin Guest

The permissions on usrmng are already on 4110 :) so this is not the cause of the problem, something else is.