• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Multiple errors ather disk quote modification

R

rioinspace

Hello everbody,

one of my customers doubled his disk quote - without having talked to me and not having the permission! Now he can't use Plesk 7.5.2 on a S.u.s.e Linux 9.1 hosted by the ISP 1&1 anymore - and I can't help him, because I get these errors by administrating his domain(s): https://myIP-Adress:8443/domains/dom_ctrl.php3?dom_id=8

<-- snip --
ERROR
Eine Ebene höherEine Ebene höher
Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:994 psaerror(string "Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:316 domaincontrolform->_detect_site_builder(string "vrt_hst", boolean true, boolean true, string "8", string "hisdomain.de", string "[email protected]", string "0")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_ctrl.php3:140 domaincontrolform->assign(object of type bsdomain)
-- snap -->

Any idea or suggestions? Or is the only way to delete his accounts?

Thank you for your help!!!

Dear phlax,

you made my day! Lots of thanks! Now it works! So let's have a look for further surprising problems with plesk:;)

When I replace the usermng I get the message permission denied?

I solved the rights problem, but I keep getting the message:
Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng: Unable to add user: velpprint
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:290 psaerror(string "Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng: Unable to add user: X")

Problem with usemgr

I get a similar problem - with a javascript alert saying something similar.

In order to get around it i have been restoring the 'usermgr' original link - which i obviously cant do with the domain that had the original problem.

Are you using the standard mysql binaries? ...and psa 7.5.2?

Are you using the standard mysql binaries? ...and psa 7.5.2?
Yes, Plesk fixed it at first (I don't know how) but after a week I rebooted the system and the problem came back on different acconts, very strange problem? I submitted the question again. Lets hope they can fix it for good now :(

In fact i have just resolved that problem by setting the following permissions for the file:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/usermng

to 4110.

---s--x---

The permissions on usrmng are already on 4110 :) so this is not the cause of the problem, something else is.

Back