• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

My Computer Restart when i access the Control Panel........................

S

Shahbaz

Hello
Dear Experts
Important issue come to our notice. It seems problem with plesk control panel. Whenever we or our users try to access Plesk control panel we gave user name and password for plesk and attempt to login our server went down same time within seconds.Plesk user face these errors on plesk....
=============================================
Fatal error: Run-Time error: Can't decrypt password in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 217

Fatal error: Unable to change the user (Plesk Administrator) password: (1722) The RPC server is unavailable. in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 2297

Fatal error: Unable to change the user (Plesk Administrator) password: (1726) The remote procedure call failed. in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 2297

Fatal error: Unhandled exception in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 2297

The following error is shown on screen of Windows Server 2003 and i am also pasting error...........

The system is shutting down. Please save all work in progress and log off. Any unsaved changes will be lost. This shutdown was initiated by NT AUTHORTY\SYSTEM. Shutdown will begin in 58 seconds. Shutdown message: The system process ‘C:\windows\system32\lsass.exe’ terminated unexpectedly with status code -1073741819. The system will now shut down and restart.

I am also attaching the file and remember i have Lates Antivirus of F-Secure ,Clamwin and also Windows Updates.

I think this is Plesk Bug

Thanx

M.Shahbaz

Back