1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

My new Plesk Licence is about to expire!

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by belyakov, Feb 7, 2005.

1. belyakov

belyakov Guest

Just don't now why my freshly purchased plesk licence (few days ago) is abou to expire on august 11. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with that?

I've already asked the sales department - but still silence from them for almost 4 days.

I'm beginin to hate this people after all.

2. frozen

frozen Guest

I noticed this on mine before. The day the license said it was going to expire it auto-renewed itself and set my expiration date later.

3. belyakov

belyakov Guest

Oh. thank you.i think i can relax now.

4. thewolf

thewolf Regular Pleskian

57%
    Hi,

Did you get a reply from SWsoft support about your key expiration question?

I have the same problem and I think there shouldn't be any expiration date for it, like it was before the upgrade ...

Thanks.

5. belyakov

belyakov Guest

I think the licence will automaticaly renew on the provided date and thus be prolonged.

6. Cranky

Cranky Guest

Yeah it'll renew. If the renew fails it will give you 7 days (I think, at least a few days anyway) grace.