• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MYSQL 5.0 & SQL 2005 Upgrade

• Thread starter dominiosenlinea
  • Start date
D

dominiosenlinea

I have updated to 8.1 but just missing 2 components. Btw i am on a fresh install of everything no sites loaded yet.

Downloaded: MYSQL 5.0 and SQL 2005 Express

What would be the correct procedure installing both these updates wihtout damaging a good install?

I noticed 8.1 demo has these installed, so it has been done already.

don't install MySQL5 , plesk has it integrated and installs for you. Also if you want to use MSSQL express, don't install it, plsk will do it for you. IM me if you need more help,: yahoo: [email protected]

MSN: [email protected]

regards

Already installed MSSQL :S well i have added you to msn.

BTW. my sql install of 2005 Express seems to work well. I hit a few bumps during upgrade, but some good forum reading helped.

Next is mysql 5.0 will wait to chat or call plesk and inquire about it. Unless someone is kind to quide me in right direction.

Just wanted to inform that i was able to install both successfully!

MSSQL 2005 Express to standard upgrade

Hi, Is there any documentation on how to upgrade MSSQL 2005 express to Standard?

Anything I need to know.

I'm looking for some help in upgrading the MySQL v4 on my Plesk server to v5. I've just recently upgraded to v8.1 from v7.5.6.

Thanks in adv.

mysql 5

yes same help required.
How do we upgrade to MySQL 5.

Plesk was upgraded from 7.6 to 8.1.

Anyone?

Back